Blood lactate testing offers every athlete the opportunity to gain an insight into current fitness and performance levels based on their own unique blood lactate responses to graded exercise intensity. No other metabolic variable can give such insight into our bodies performance capacity.
Why test for blood lactate thresholds:
- To establish and evaluate your current fitness level
- To prescribe optimal training zones based on your physiology
- To structure and distribute your training effectively
- To track training effectiveness
- To optimise your training time to enable you to race faster
Testing is available for both bike and run disciplines at £75 per session. Blood lactate, heart rate, power output and pace will be measured as necessary within each 5-8 stage test with full feedback post session.
To find out more about how blood lactate testing can help you, or to book your test session, complete the form below: